[Cube] How to make the Cube a multimedia server

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Mar 20 05:21:09 PDT 2009

Riba, I'll have plenty of time to think about the possibilities and the cost of the investment. All these in the name of a small piece of art called Cube that I can conceive the idea of getting rid of it. Meanwhile, thank you so much for your help and I'll have a lool at the link later.

Best,
LM

>>>On Fri, 20 de Mar de 2009 at 11:57, Riba <riba at ml1.net> wrote:

Some kind of wireless keyboard would do the trick, be it bluetooth or
not. I just played yesterday with Hercules iTunes remote controller:
http://www.hercules.com/uk/ipod-itunes/bdd/p/24/tunes-explorer-wireless/

Nice gadget, Mac compatible, and not too expensive. Would work really
nice for iTunes, but I'm wondering if it can be programmed to control
Quicktime or VLC for example.

]