[Cube] Cube Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2

Christian Leue christian.leue at web.de
Mon Nov 16 14:09:00 PST 2009

in my humble opinion, you should not proceed with the upgrade. Spend the money on a Mini (which you'll be able to put to (quietly humming) productive use for a better part of the next decade again) and sell the Cube to a collector on eBay or keep it, but then relegate it as a memorable conversation piece.

No matter how cool the Cube was nine years ago, no matter how much we adore and respect its designers and engineers for what milestones were achieved with it at it's time; technology has changed and we should move on.

Cheers,
Christian