[Cube] Cube Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Mon Nov 16 14:13:33 PST 2009

While I love my Cube as much as the next guy, Christian has a most valid
point. The Cube was an outstanding and brilliant design, a decade ago. It's
easy to forget, this thing came out back when Bill Clinton was President,
NASCAR was still a "Southern" sport, and we still had the twin towers up in
NYC.

Time marches on, and anyone trying to upgrade a Cube in 2009 is spending
their money foolishly.  That's not an insult, as sometimes foolishness can
be rewarding in some esoteric way, but it's the opinion of this Cube Owner
:)

--
"there's more to life than gears and horsepower
not much, admittedly, but you get the point..."  -- Road Kill