[Cube] Dead Cube Power Supply

Abraham Bloom abrahambloom at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 12:09:43 PDT 2010

	Well my trusty G4 Cube Power Supply just bit the big one.  What a pain!  The question is do I spend $80+ on a used power supply from e-bay or put this baby to rest or hold out until I find another cheeper.  Any power supply I find will be as old and potentially will also be on its last legs as well so I hesitate on resuscitation.  Thoughts??  I love this machine and it has been running steady for 3 years but I only use it for a music box with a remote any serious computing is with my Mac Pro.   I just hate to see an Apple going unused.

	Abraham