[Cube] Dead Cube Power Supply

Frederick Manter frederix9 at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 1 12:34:25 PDT 2010

Before you buy a worn-out one on E Bay check with Dr. Bott's great Mac
goody store. They had a gadget, think it was called a "Deviator," or
something close to that, which consisted of a brand new genuine Apple
Cube Power Supply and a couple special plugs. Forgot what it was used
for but think it was for running several monitors at once. When my PS
went south I bought one of these and it's still powering my Cube. That
was about three years ago and I think I paid about $ 85 for it.  They
may not be still selling them but it's certainly worth checking.

http://www.drbott.net/

HTH, F'k