[Cube] G4 Cube Power Issues

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Sat Apr 30 11:19:12 PDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 14:06, Sascha Rojtas <srojtas at me.com> wrote:

> Haha I am aware of that.  However I have an Intel iMac.  It would just be
nice to
> get this computer working again, if possible.  :)

Your best bet might be picking up a donor Cube - they're pretty much a song
and a dance at this point. My old one is still in service as a guest machine
at my grandfather's house, but a G4/450 just doesn't work as a daily driver
anymore.

I'm seriously wondering how much Frankensteining it would take to swap the
guts from either a Mini or another newer machine into there and have it work
like a modern machine.

AJM