[Cube] G4 Cube Power Issues

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sat Apr 30 11:43:59 PDT 2011

Meh.  I have an HDMI Mini and my old G4 450 Cube still works fine in
the guest room.  Minis are better than Cubes, but not as cool.  lol.

I'm guessing the card that drives the I/O for your HD is bad (I can't
even remember what it's called).  The donor Cube idea is a good one.
I've collected no less than three Cubes over the years, and so I have
spares of everything (All three work too).  If you'd like one, I can
sell it to you for a pittance plus shipping.

Cheers,

George A. Pepper - BM, MM
http://hucbald.blogspot.com/