[Cube] Re1:

Mark Clark markc at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 13:22:18 PST 2012

I am guessing you have checked or replaced the battery on the motherboard, as well as holding down the red cuda switch while it was unplugged. Or you have tried the monitor on another computer to confirm it is still working....  tried a new/ used working video card. Replaced the VRM board or at least had it checked for its working state. Booted up holding the space bar only till it completely boots up. Reset the PRAM, reset the firmware....  Tried new memory sticks.
If you have completely done all that and it still doesn't work, I would look for a working used plain Jane unit for around $150 and go that route.....  almost sounds like the motherboard has a point where it can not handle the voltage anymore or heating up at that point and it automatically shuts down.... due to wear or repetitive booting.

Good lucky
Mark

This e-mail message is intended for the personal/Business use of the recipient(s) named above, may be legally privileged, and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy, or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.