[Cube] Re1:

Steven Dive stevendive at mac.com
Thu Jan 5 14:02:21 PST 2012

If I remember correctly, the power to the monitor is not handled by
the regulator board in the Cube. My Cube is running the 17in CRT that
was the middle sized option when the Cube was first released. I can't
imagine that much current, needed for a CRT, is passing through the VR
board. Power for monitors is probably therefore coming from the power
brick.

Otherwise, as Mark suggests, try all the resets available to clear any
corrupted bits.

The best of luck.

Steve