[Dashboard] Re: So which 3rd party Dashboards most impress you?

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Wed May 4 10:36:33 PDT 2005

There is another Product used for Virtual Windows by CodeTek Studios
called VirtualDesktop Pro.  See Link below - I've used this now for
over (6) months and its works great and uses little RAM (24)MB
currently as I type.  It also has a Lite Version.  Costs around $40 and
could also be used for numerous windows as well.

http://www.codetek.com/products.php

Just some feedback for use of Virtual Desktops to aid in those smaller
screens and resolutions -
J.