[DigiCam] Does the Sony U series (ie. u10/u20) work with iPhoto?

David Flory daflory at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 12 14:32:44 PST 2002

>Since these cameras use memory stick can anybody tell me if it's
>possible to transfer
>the pictures to iPhoto via USB?

I have a DSC P1, and it works fine on mine, I would assume USB transfer
is the same for all Sony Cameras. For me I just plug in the cable, turn
on the camera and the camera shows up on my OS X desktop as a drive. When
Image Capture is set to do so it downloads all the images automatically.

   Dave Flory, San Jose, CA.  daflory at pacbell.net  Go Sea Kayaking!!