Looking for an under $500 USD digital camera.

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sun Dec 22 10:08:08 PST 2002

Well I use to own a Canon EOS D30 and sold it because it was under used
and gathering dust.

So, I think I'd like something a lot more portable this time but I
still have my old 1GIG Microdrive left over from the previous camera.
So that leaves me with the a limited choice as I want to continue using
the Microdrive is possible. I believe the Canon S30, S40, S45 all accept
Microdrives.

What other cameras would be suitable for a MacOS X user?