[DigiCam] Re: Slide scanner or copier?

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Wed Dec 3 19:10:05 PST 2003

Just got email back from Nikon saying they found a problem like this on
dual processor Macs. It is supposed to be fixed in the next release of
NikonScan. (Of course, I'm looking at redoing up to 3000 slides and
negs or trying to find and rescan just the bad ones. In one test, there
was a 30% failure rate.)

The reason I didn't encounter the problem before was the single
processor of the iMac.

Shirley