cheap digicam memory w/int'l shipping

shouston at infinito.it shouston at infinito.it
Thu Jul 3 01:11:13 PDT 2003

Hi all,
Am looking for a (probably) US online vendor who sells digicam memory cheap
and ships to Europe.
I've seen lots of deals at Deals On the Web and Dealmac, but no int'l
shipping. The prices are a lot cheaper.
If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know.

As to digicams, I've probably narrowed the choices down to either a Coolpix
885 (bundled with 2 EN batteries + 128MB CF card + PC card adapter) for
about 350 euros, or a Kodak DX6340 for about 250 euros (I'd then need a SD
or MMC card and reader).

Any recommendations on these 2 options?

Thanks.

Chris

P.S. I've read of cases of the Coolpix 885 suddenly "dying" after a system
crash. Anyone heard of this, or is it an urban legend?

P.P.S. Anyone got their hands on a Kodak DX6340? Pretty nice specs for 250
euros: 4x optical zoom (pro German glass lens), 3 MP, f2.2 aperture,
improved movie mode (though prob. not too useful).