movie mode

Nathan Lim nathanlim at mac.com
Thu Jul 3 05:29:20 PDT 2003

.
> Thanks.
>
> Chris
>
> P.S. I've read of cases of the Coolpix 885 suddenly "dying"
> after a system crash. Anyone heard of this, or is it an urban legend?
>
> P.P.S. Anyone got their hands on a Kodak DX6340? Pretty nice
> specs for 250
> euros: 4x optical zoom (pro German glass lens), 3 MP, f2.2
> aperture, improved movie mode (though prob. not too useful).

Chris,

Being a serious photography enthusiast and having very little experience
or interest in video, I initially thought that the movie mode on our
Olympus C-3030 was not going to be very useful, but on the contrary I've
found that it's quite fun to use despite the very small video size!

You may not have the same experience, but don't knock it til you try it!

- Nate