[DigiCam] camcorder review sites?

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 21:28:32 PDT 2003

I recently had to replace a Canon ZR10 that started eating tapes. I had
exactly the same question and didn't really come up with a good site. I
was in a hurry, so I just bought another similar camera because it was
cheap, I already knew how to use it, and because I only play around
with video.

I presume you've done a google search for Digital Video. I just did
that and noticed a tutorial sponsored by Sharp that you might want to
investigate. I think I'll go back and spend more time there.

http://www.shortcourses.com/video/

I also belong to the MacDV list (also at themacintoshguy.com). You
might want to hang out there for a while or visit the archives.

Shirley