[DigiCam] camcorder review sites?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 4 11:07:50 PDT 2003

I like to use <http://www.supervideo.com> The man who runs it single
handedly keeps up on all the latest developments by traveling to Japan
regularly and he'll also tell you via email where to get the cheapest
price via mail order. He's got special deals with mail order houses to
get you the best price. He possesses new models before almost anyone
else. He's super tight with all the manufacturers. Chuckmeister he's
called.