[DigiCam] Re: recovering corrupt digital film images

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Mon Jun 9 08:41:35 PDT 2003

I have used several products (probably four or five) to recover data from
corrupt disks, both on the Mac and Windows platforms. The only one to work
consistently well is Lexar's Image Rescue. Unfortunately, it only works with
Lexar media and only their USB enabled CompactFlash cards. I frequently work
with government agencies which may have dozens of cameras in the field, with
hundreds of memory cards in use. I have recommended that they all move to
Lexar cards because of the success I have had with their software. Many
have, and have indicated similar success.

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics <http://www.imagingforensics.com>
Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and