[DigiCam] Re: recovering corrupt digital film images

the crew at... ringmakers at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 8 22:37:31 PDT 2003

Use "get info" (or PC version of same)  on your computer and see how much
memory the card is using.  Then copy the whole card to your computer
harddrive and see if it matches the memory usage (or close to it)  You
can then play with the computer copy to see if you can recover.. (look
for invisible files ?)    Just my 2 cents
John