Sony TRV-340 Question

Mike Flynn mickey at pdqnet.com
Sat Jun 14 15:43:27 PDT 2003

I asked Sony if I could use the MSA-128S2 256 Memory Stick in the
TRV-340 and they said it was possible. I asked them directly if it would
record longer than 15seconds using the 320x240 image size and they
assured me that it is possible. Well, I finally received the chip and
tried it in my camera. No luck. Still only recording for 15 seconds. (
If I record in the 160x112 image size I get a whole minute.
This also does the pictures as an MPEG. So I haven't found a way to
combine all of the 15 second clips into a full feature.

Any help wouuld be greatly appreciated. The family and I will be goint
to the Grand Canyon in 3 weeks and I was hoping to be able to record
this so I can burn a DVD for the rest of the families.

Regards,
Mike