[DigiCam] Re: consumer camera (Coolpix 885)

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 07:56:11 PDT 2003

re; I think my 775 uses the same battery,I have always had a spare I
have not needed yet,it seem almost any amount of time unused the camera
is auto off,but a spare is a good idea anyway.while pictures download
and such the camera can run from batt. or also runs from a cord
attached from the recharger,another nice feature I have not needed
yet,in fact Im such a beginner since I bought it my best results has
been to turn the dial to auto and leave it,so far so great