[DigiCam] Re: advice? 4-5 megapixel choices

John Collins johnccollins at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 02:08:30 PST 2004

One other piece of the pie is how does the company treat the customer.
I have no information about Minolta, but as an owner of a Nikon 5000,
similar but older model, I have been very unhappy with Nikon. They
remind me of my dealings with Sony on a video camera. I will think long
and hard before I buy another camera from either of them. I think their
attitude is -- we have a reputation and we don't have to be bothered
with customer service. Fortunately I have been very happy with the
camera.

John