[DigiCam] Kodak CX 7300--Camera not turning on

Bhashwati bhashwati at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 01:45:57 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am facing a problem with my Kodak Digicam. The model is CX 7300.

A few days back, I took out the batteries (rechargeable) from the camera and charged them. However, when I put them back in (correctly), the camera just doesn't turn on. Subsequently, I took it to a nearby Kodak showroom, and they tried their batteries, but the result was the same. Camera doesn't turn on.

Up until the moment I took the batteries out for recharging, the camera was working just fine. Also, it has no damage--it never fell or broke.

Can you please throw some light on what could be wrong with the camera?

All help is appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Sury