[DigiCam] Kodak CX 7300--Camera not turning on

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 07:59:40 PDT 2005

Wow, I haven't seen a post to this list for a long time.

It sounds like an unfortunate coincidence that only a Kodak repair
person could resolve. I'm not familiar with Kodak cameras so I don't
know how old it is, but I suppose that if it was still under warranty,
you would have already taken it for service?

Have you tried posting this on the Kodak forum at dpreview?

Shirley