[Duo2400] Choice between Duo 2300c and 2400c

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Fri Dec 6 07:28:00 PST 2002

I've never had a 2300 but the speed, memory and upgrade path of a 2400 would
make it my choice. A stock 2400 could probably be had less than $300, but
once you drop in a cheap 20gb hard drive you'll never regret it. Other than
my old 6100 the 2400 was the first computer I've ever opened up and I was
able to successfully install a 400mhz cpu upgrade. It's cardbus upgradeable.
Need I go on? I will if I have toŠ

Andy