[Duo2400] Re: Software for a 2400c

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 8 07:43:57 PST 2002

Well Francis, when you switch...you do know how to switch. Nice setup. ;-)

Let the list know how you normally get on the net and I'm sure we can
solve that problem, e.g., cable, DSL, dial-up, firewall at work,
router at home, etc.  I'm betting it's just a couple of control panel
settings.

If you have Kevin do the harddrive install, you might ask him to look
at the G3 install and make sure it has the spacer and/or is making
good contact with the heatsink.  You can pick up a PC Card HD
(Firewire and/or USB) enclosure for your old drives pretty cheaply
from DealMac or as a bundle through MCE.

Have fun...