[Duo2400] Ratoc Firewire Card Drivers for W2K

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Mon Dec 9 09:11:41 PST 2002

I have the CBFW1 and am using it with limited success on the 2400. Do you
need a PC compatible card, cuz if you do I would be willing to trade. The
problem I have is dumping video out to my camera drops frames, but it
captures perfectly. Haven't tried it with any other components, like a hard
drive. When I bought it I didn't realize there were two different versions
of the card.

Andy