[Duo2400] Re: 2300 speed vs. 280 speed

David Gass dgass at swbell.net
Mon Dec 9 09:05:51 PST 2002

It helped my 5300's a lot. A 5300 can have up to 64mb of RAM total. Your
logicboard will have either 8mb or 16mb depending on the logicboard, so you
need either a 56mb or a 48mb chip. There is only room for 1 chip. The memory
is proprietary Apple but sold by other companies. Try eBay. I've gotten some
good deals there.

    David
    dgass at swbell.net