[Duo2400] Re: 2300 speed vs. 280 speed

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 08:52:24 PST 2002

Speed Doubler will definitely help a 5300 (which, of course, is a cousin
of the 2300), although remember that it will take a meg of your RAM. It's
worth it though.

I think that machine requires a special memory module, which you can
probably find from various online vendors. Data Memory Systems has RAM
for that machine in various sizes up to 48 MB. www.datamem.com. Also OWC
has the 48MB module (www.macsales.com).

Ivan.