[Duo2400] Re: 2300 speed vs. 280 speed

Paul Nelson artworks at victoria.tc.ca
Mon Dec 9 08:47:50 PST 2002

At 10:21 AM -0600 12/9/02, John Acuff wrote:
>I've got a 190cs upgraded to PowerPC (5300), Would this help it?
>Also, it only has 24 mb of RAM, and I would love to max it out. Does
>anybody know how much I can go up to, and what kind I need to look for?

Hi, John,
	You need a 56 MB RAM module to max it out, and 5300 RAM is specific
to that machine.  I do believe that speed doubler would help.  Try Dan
Knight's Powerbook list at lowendmac.com for more info.
	For good information on any Mac, go to www.newerram.com and
download GURU.  It's an information base on ALL of them, including the
clones.
Palul