[Duo2400] Re: 190/5300 RAM [was 2300 speed vs. 280 speed]

David Gass dgass at swbell.net
Tue Dec 10 17:21:58 PST 2002

RAM is easy if you have a #8 Torx screwdriver. Remove the battery, floppy
and power adapter. Undo the three screws on the bottom of the laptop. Turn
the computer right side up and lift the front of the keyboard a little and
pull it toward you a bit to unhook the tabs in the back. DO NOT FORCE IT!.
After the tabs are unhooked, fold the back of the keyboard toward you. The
removable memory chip will be on the left. However big it is, subtract that
amount from the total and that will tell you how much is on your logic
board. If you need pictures, email me and I'll send you some.

    David
    dgass at swbell.net