FW: Hallo Leute

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 11:24:11 PST 2002

While the content was odd and certainly inappropriate for the list, the
idea that questions should be posed only in English seems a bit
parochial. Were I a non-English speaker, I'd sure appreciate the Mac help
available here if I needed it. Does the Lists FAQ mention the language to
be used here?

It took moments to paste the German chain letter into babelfish and enjoy
the strangest post I've yet seen here on the Mac lists. Maybe I'm lucky
and haven't read too much of this sort of thing but in any case the
translated text was more humorous (no doubt) than the original.

Dan K