2400, OSX and Cardbus

Philip Lord philip at namaikicycles.com
Thu Dec 12 19:58:40 PST 2002

Hi all,
This is a question for all those that have upgraded to OSX.

I have a 2400/400/80 which is cardbus enabled and I have OS10.2.2
installed. My question is this...Does anyone else with a similar
configuration and have trouble starting with both PC slots full? When I
have a card in the lower slot and one in the upper slot neither are
recognised on restart. If, however, I only have one card in (either
upper or lower) then the card is recognised. I can then insert the
second card and all is good. It is however a pain to remember to eject
one of the cards before I shut down. Has anyone had this problem and
have been able to fix it?

Thanks for your time
Yoroshiku Onigaishimasu

Phil