[Duo2400] FS: Incomplete 2400 w/G3 in Holland

francis.fitzpatrick at att.net francis.fitzpatrick at att.net
Fri Dec 13 04:54:02 PST 2002

Hi:

All of these missing items are commonly available on eBay and not very costly
either.  The last floppy I saw on eBay went for $12.00 IIRC.

Can you download a manual from Apple.com?

If you needed a power supply quickly, you could go to the local computer store
and get a Targus replacement power supply.  They come with the correct tip for
PowerBooks I believe and the power supply is slim and light.  Hope this helps.

Francis