[Duo2400] Re: Duo 280c Screen "Whiteout"

George Morris georgemorris at breathe.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 02:47:41 PST 2002

Well, now I'm getting the problem every time I power up my 280c.
After a few seconds the screen fades to white.  This is a different
problem it seems to the subsequent postings on this topic - which
seem to be diagnosing "blackouts" rather than "whiteouts".

I've checked the ribbon cable connector - that's fine.  I've also
opened up the screen case but cannot see anything obvious which might
be causing this fault.  I guess I'm just going to have to get a new
screen, or probably a machine for spares.

Typical really, as I only just got this machine loaded up with all
the software I was going to need!!!