[Duo2400] Re: Duo/2400 List - where we all are

Jani Tiainen jani.tiainen at keypro.fi
Tue Dec 17 03:38:04 PST 2002

> I'm based on a farm on the edge of nowhere in South Wales which is a
> subsidiary of the UK. We produce things like Anthony Hopkins and Catherine
> Zeta Jones, though not in any great volume.

Wow... I just hang out here near border of Russia. Our country is sometimes
called Finland and we produce... Err.. Hmm... Renny Harlins, Alvar Aaltos
and Jean Sibeliuses, also not in very great volumes.

Oh, did you know that Elf language in Lord of The Rings (and whole Lord of
The Rings) is more or less influenced by Finnish, and Finnish Epic story
'Kalevala'. =)

See yourself:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/12/1219_tolkienroots.html