[Duo2400] Re: Duo/2400 List - where we all are

Jani Tiainen jani.tiainen at keypro.fi
Tue Dec 17 05:15:53 PST 2002

> > Wow... I just hang out here near border of Russia. Our country
> is sometimes
> > called Finland and we produce... Err.. Hmm... Renny Harlins,
> Alvar Aaltos
> > and Jean Sibeliuses, also not in very great volumes.
>
> Every time I look to my cell phone I remember Finland...:-)

Oh you got me.. Actually it's easy to forget because cell phones are so
common here in the paradise of cell phones. It's almost impossible to find a
old traditional phone (in museums there exists some...) in here.

And for your information, we have almost one meter (approx. 3 ft. if you
like imperial units) of snow, -20 centigrades temperature, no wind, no sun
(actually sun shined today for one hour). Just silence. And snow. White
Christmas coming up. Did I mention that we have snow here? And cold.