[Duo2400] OT / blondes

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 05:24:58 PST 2002

In defense of blondes (and I'm married to an Italian brunette)

Gorgeous blonde walks into a Manhattan bank office and asks to speak with the
loan officer.  She tells him that she needs to travel to Europe for 3 weeks
and wishes to borrow $10,000.  The bank officer, of course, tells her that he
can't offer any loans without collateral.  She proceeds to whip out the keys
& title to her Rolls Royce, parked outside, and offers the car as collateral.

Of course, the bank officer accepts, and has the Rolls put in storage in the
secure lot under the bank.  The blonde gets her $10,000 and departs on her
trip.

Upon her return, she visits the bank to repay the $10,000 plus the $100 in
fees and interest.  The bank manager, after a hesitant start, tells her that
he had made a few calls during her trip.  He says, "Ma'am, I found that you
really had no reason to have to borrow  money for a trip...in fact, you are
quite wealthy!"  The blonde agrees.

The manager then asks, "Out of curiousity, why DID you borrow the money?"

The blonde answers:

"Where else in Manhattan can you park a Rolls for 3 weeks for $100???"

Andy