Duo Dock Plus, Tick of Death special

Herbert Goodfriend bonami at mailforce.net
Fri Dec 20 09:00:53 PST 2002

I posted this on the swap list as we are supposed to do but there
were no takers, so I am taking the liberty of posting it here.

For sale: Duo Dock Plus

Has beginning signs of Tick of Death. When plugged in, ticks (faintly
and rapidly, almost like a hum) for about an hour and then the
ticking stops.

It just started doing this a few weeks ago, and it still works
perfectly, even when ticking. It was part of a Duo 2300c system that
I am selling off (already sold the Duo and the monitor).

I am willing to let it go to a good home for the cost of shipping
(est. $10-15 in continental U. S.)

Herb Goodfriend
Elizabeth, New Jersey