First Questions

larry.s.f at mindspring.com larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 20 11:20:34 PST 2002

So my 2400 arrived half an hour ago, wow, very cool.

So here are my first questions:
1. There are a row of 10 lights on the front-left (I'm assuming they show
battery strength), how do they work?

2. The keyboard is "sunk in" at the bottom right. On the Duos this was because
the screws on the underside were too tight. Is this a simple fix like
loosening some screws? The keys work just fine.

3a. One site I came across said that some of the latter 2400s came with
cardbus already enabled, if so how can I tell?

3b. Are there an pre-cardbus pc-card harddrives?

Thats it fro ight now.

Thanks everyone

Larry