Which browser? & 96meg RAM

Drew Johnson captain_drew at alphabreeze.net
Fri Dec 20 17:50:01 PST 2002

>From: Larry Friedman <larry.s.f at mindspring.com>
>Subject: [Duo2400] Which browser?
>
>Which browser does everyone use on their 2400s? Mine is the regular 2400/180 and I'll be
>running OS8. Or is IE4.5 my best bet?

Why would any self-respecting Mac person EVEN consider putting a
MicroSoft product on their machine???????

YIKES !!

 Especially considering that the MS/IE (Outlook)  mail client is the
vehicle of choice of the low-life scum bags -for spreading over 99.9999%
of the E-mail generated viruses in the world.

I run 3 Macs systems -all on NetScape -and have NEVER been infected with
a worm or virus!!  All my friends with MS are forever being plagued with
nasty things that the Evil Gates has allowed his vile creations to carry
<g> . . try NetScape 6 --and be happy  . . no worries mate.

>From: Philip Lord <philip at namaikicycles.com>
>
>Occasionally I am lucky enough come across the extremely hard to find
>96meg RAM chips for the 2400.
>
>Anyway, this would involve a lot of time and monetary investment from
>me, so at present I'm just trying to gauge peoples interest.

I would be interested.

--
Very warm regards,