[Duo2400] Re: Which browser? & 96meg RAM

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 21 09:36:07 PST 2002

I seem to remember using Nutscrape 4.73 and IE 4.5 (I needed both to
test the site I designed). I just like the reports of how little
resources iCab uses, and that its a pretty good browser. My 2400 only
has 48ram so I do have to be a bit careful until I can find a RD8
installer. I have my serial numbers, but no installers.

PS. I need the installers for the GV Platinum Pro Ethernet/Modem card,
anyone out there have them by any chance? All I can get from GV's site
are some updaters.