USB Card Support 1.4.1 Install?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Wed Dec 25 13:24:54 PST 2002

I previously ran a Macally USB card on my cardbus enables 2400.  When
I reloaded 8.6 after a HD failure I tried to reinstall USB Card
Support 1.4.1.

The installer says it won't work for this machine.  I used TomeViewer
to get the parts into the Extensions folder, but on startup I get a
message that it was not enabled and to read the SDK docs.

So what have I forgotten about how to make this work over the last two years?

Thanks...

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.