[Duo2400] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

THE ROCK PETER777 at gte.net
Wed Dec 25 13:38:57 PST 2002

I remember growing up with my friends, they celebrated ramadhan and we celebrated
christmas. During their celebrations we knew we would feast at midnight and during
our celebration they knew they'd be getting lots of goodies. I love the innocence of
childhood. That's what christmas is all about.
Merry Christmas to all.
Peter.

Micah Bedwell wrote:

> Right back at you, my friend.