"I go to Honolulu to do my laundry."

onetree at naxs.com onetree at naxs.com
Fri Dec 27 21:25:48 PST 2002

-
  Sure Chris;
                      We're all from another planet;
      . . .  each one's different.
-
       On the planet I'm from, the 'AlaWai Canal', on 'Ala Mowana' is
still a long walk to do one's laundry in Honolulu.
-
      We got a direct hit from some snowflakes recently, on the north
coast - where the surf's up.! y'awl come on down.!
-
       Just how much of any of his -(and mine)- goes with how many grains
of salt.?
-
      But it _IS_ an interesting read.!           ThanX
-
     p.s.:  was the phone out from lakkapowa or from lakkamonai.?

-

     Happy upSurf to ALL;
             and to All, several hearty strong eggNogs..!