[Duo2400] Re: "I go to Honolulu to do my laundry."

Chris Thornburg cthornburg at saipan.netpci.com
Fri Dec 27 22:33:14 PST 2002

I thought this would get a rise out of the readers except Drew.

I'm an airline pilot and fly from Guam to Honolulu delivering the mail.
So yes I take my laundry to the Ohana east and do my laundry there. We
even bring back ice the other night since you can't get it here on Guam.
Main reason we like to go to Honolulu is to buy stuff you can't get here
on Guam. To visit Compusa and Home Depot etc.

Also get too play with my 2400 on the flight deck since there nothing
else to do for the 8 hours it takes to get there.

Chris