USB Card Support 1.4.1 Install?

Marc also at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 29 17:04:56 PST 2002

Jose,

Seem to remember hashing this out with you last time I tried to make
MacAlly USB work on mine. Same set up, 2400 cardbus enabled with 8.6.

I ended up settling back on the earlier version of USB software (1.3.5)...

   USB Device Extension
   USB Mass Storage Extension
   USB Mass Storage Support
   USB Software Locator
   USB Support

...though after some serious culling recently in the system folder,
now having problems with USB PC card insertion bringing up the
"initialise?" dialog, and working my way through extensions etc to
find the problem.

Seem to have memory of an Apple PC card extension, which I don't seem
to have in the extension folder - may be the reason.

Question also of an "eject script" before shutdown, which I do have
archived. Can forward that and the above 1.3.5 if necessary. ( latter
called "USB Card Support 1.3.5.smi")

Marc

-PS- If you get it all working again, please advise of any new
tricks. May get me inspired here to sort this problem once and for
all.