[Duo2400] Re: 2400 Memory?

Philip Lord philip at namaikicycles.com
Tue Dec 31 02:14:02 PST 2002

Sorry, but I disagree. Adtec had trouble getting RAM larger than 96meg
to work in the 2400 (for some unknown reason). So a better test would
be to get 128meg. If the 128 works then the chances of the 64 working
are extremely high, but if the 64 meg works there is still no guarantee
that the 128 will.

A better test would be to get the 128 first....anyone?

Just my 2 cents worth.

Phil