[Duo2400] Re: 2400 Memory?

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 31 05:50:23 PST 2002

The 64 may work but the 128 likely will not. There is a limitation
built into the 2400c's MB. AdTec developed the special custom 96 MB
chip that hacked around the limitation. They could not do a 128 or they
would have made a bigger fortune in the 2400c's heyday. Others have
reported also trying a similar hack for a 128 without success.

But if the 128s work, I'll buy several for my 2400c's and eat an
additional one. :-)