[Duo2400] Re: 2400 battery replacement

Sergio Tani sergiotani at telvia.it
Thu Nov 28 11:32:11 PST 2002

I was helped by a friend who is expert in electrical stuff...

Pismo/Lombard battery pack contains six cells equivalent to those contained in 2400c battery pack: the only difference is that 2400c holds 4 cells (so with 2 Pismo batteries you replace 3 for 2400), no matter if cells are in different colours
You have to open both packs and exchange the cells, I know that some solderings are required and that cells are in parallel in groups of three (Pismo) and two (2400c)... about 2 hours of work
Let me ask my friend for other informations and I will let you know

Sergio
Genoa, Italy
---